Tuesday, November 8, 2011

With a little help from my friend

Ever since I first starting experiencing the changes in my personality and life experiences after my surgery in November of 2010 I have been looking for  answers to what has happened to me.  I have gone from seeing spirits, to believing I  am an indigo and looking for answers in all things metaphysical. Sometimes we are simply to close  to something to see it.

That's where friends come in. It took a friend reading an article on NDE's (Near Death Experiences) to put two and two together. As he read the article it began to dawn on him that everything in the article he was reading defined the things that were happening to his friend, me.

It appears  I had a NDE while I was under deep sedation for the surgical procedure I had done in November of 2010.  I asked my surgeon if this was possible and he  believed that the level of sedation required to work on a persons brain stem could induce a NDE.  I have no recollection of anything that happened while I was so heavily sedated.  The after effects started showing up  within a few weeks of the surgery with the first being the light phenomena I have been and continue to experience.  The second most obvious was the blog I wrote on reincarnation, a subject I had little or no interest in prior to the surgery.

Many other  events and things have occurred over the last 11 months.  When I filled out the questionnaire on the research site for NDE  I matched up 100% with the effects  that have been noted in other people who have  had a NDE.  I now believe I did  have a NDE  during my surgery.

What is really ironic is I covered NDE in my blog on reincarnation and I never made the connection. The effects were not as many or as strong in the early months as they are now.  I guess one can chalk this up to coincidence  but I am sitting in a motel room in Roswell New Mexico as I post  on my way to a new job in Pensacola Florida due to  a major change in my personality.  I basically walked away from a 30 year marriage that was by no means perfect, but a lot of people would have been perfectly content to be in a similar one. The marriage was not to bad or  not to good but it wasn't just right.  A lot of people would eagerly have settled but I could  not do that anymore.  There have been many other incidents, all of a profound nature that, by themselves, would be unusual  but lumping them together defies  logical explanation.

I now feel that part of the mystery is behind me.  Now I can focus on all the new knowledge I am getting and  how best to present it.  Knowledge unshared is a tree falling in the forest with no one to hear it and I sincerely believe this  set of trees needs to heard and studied by  others. There may be nothing new here. It is new to me. If my  coming up with the concepts I have  is solely a result of intuition on my part and they prove to be false or end up corroborating someone else's work, they were arrived at with little or no study in the  area  I discuss. If nothing else, they will add further evidence to someone else's  theory. As I gather new information I will update this post..

No comments:

Post a Comment