Friday, August 2, 2013

It's about time

It is about time I updated this blog but that's not the reason for the title.

It has become rather obvious to me, my reason for blogging is a function of the blue light phenomena I have been experiencing for over two years.    It started with evolution which changed to philosophy, psychology and cosmology.   All that is in my blog Please Listen.

I still experience the phenomena but it has become less urgent. The more I write, the less urgent it becomes.   I can still see  the effect if I look for it under the proper light conditions.  I rarely do this  anymore.   At times, I experience the light when I am not in control of the phenomena.  When this happens, I find myself writing new information into my blogs. Sometimes it's a whole new topic. Other times it is an addition to things I have already written.    If you were to ask me a week before I started writing what my next subject would be, I couldn't tell you.  The thoughts  simply come to me. 

I question  these thoughts myself and research the field the thoughts are part of. I find no contradictions.  In fact I find others have had thoughts  similar or identical. In my most recent posting, It's about time, my reference to starting points is  commonly used in physics. I did not know that.  

I hope you take the time to read my latest addition to  my blog, Please Listen. If you know anyone who works in the field of physics, please share it with them. I welcome comments.    

On the personal side, my life is fairly routine and I have adjusted to the Floridan climate. I like the humidity.  It feels good on my aging body.  I do have an unresolved issue that involves a past life if you believe in that sort of thing. I do want to do further research but apparently not badly enough to do something about it.  Odd since it is one of the  reasons I came to Florida.

I am still working with a group trying to establish new concepts in media coverage.  These are hard times. The group I am with includes  highly trained and experienced professionals in the field of media.   We get noticed but, as of this, we have yet to be funded but hopes are still high.

As to what the energy I see is, I do not have the funds to conduct research. I certainly have ideas on how to proceed. It is external to me and it is associated with our species. It also is a large part of this universe we live in. I wish I could share the night skies I see.  The entire sky is violet. I believe the energy is there all the time. I can only see it under the proper light conditions and when  it wants me to see it.  Weird, I know but the phenomena is not a hallucination. If I had no other proof  how can anyone explain  my writings?  I do have proof. I see light in the near ultraviolet range. Anyone who wants to test me, is welcome to contact me.

I will keep this blog updated on any new events I experience. 

No comments:

Post a Comment