Friday, January 16, 2015

As time goes by

It has been awhile since I posted.   There  is a reason. My old friend trigemenial neuralgia  decided to pay me a visit again.  It ramped up to a a state I could no longer tolerate it and I had a gamma knife procedure done in May.  Unlike the balloon ablation that led to my near death experience which is the reason for this and my other blogs, the fix isn't instantaneous.  I went through months  with the pain  ranging from mild to severe. Finally in November it was gone.   I think it may be gone for the rest of my life.  I can say that because  the tooth I had a root canal done on, prior to being diagnosed,  was still sensitive after  the balloon ablation. Now it's as dead as a doorknob.  That battle finally appears to be over. 

Since then I have been busy putting my life back together. I have a new girl friend and I am moving to Charleston South Carolina to be with her  this spring. I bowled semi professionally years ago and I am  making a run at even  bowling professionally in the not too distant future. I am  starting to  plan my life again for what  time I have left. When one suffers pain  like that, all that is possible is getting through a day one day at a time.

I still  see  blue light  under the right lighting conditions especially if I look for it.  Its like a pair of comfortable  slippers. I would  like to find out more about the phenomenon but I have  done all the research I can do.  If someone steps forward with the  money to do the research, I am ready, willing and able. I have  talked to everyone I can think of  and will continue to do so as the opportunities arise but I have a life I want to live especially since I was denied  that for so many years. 

I still get thoughts regarding existence especially space and  time and the  wonderment of this universe we live in.  I will soon be adding a tab to this blog, "The theory of everything".  Einstein and Hawking   haven't  come up with anything  so who the hell am I to think I can, but the thoughts are there.  Physics supports my concepts as  far as I can tell. I don't have the math skills to take it to the level it needs to go but anyone who does will be able to do that.

I pick this blog, though it is far more apropos to one of my other blogs for one simple reason, this blog gets the most traffic. It is by far the most  important observation I have made since  all this started happening to me.  

No comments:

Post a Comment