Monday, June 20, 2011

Onward and Upward

(originally posted 6/08/2011 had to correct  history of post)

I just had a second visit with the Ophthalmologist and he is sending me to a Neural Ophthalmologist so no medical answers  yet why I am experiencing indigo light/energy in my eyes. I am getting medical science involved whether they want to be or not. it will be at least a month before I can be seen .

In the meantime, I basically see  indigo energy when I have my eyes lightly closed anytime. It can have direction and it can fill most of my visual field but  it appears in circular form at its most intense. I do see other geometric shapes but I believe  they are caused by the angle of the light source to the rods in my eyes.  In all cases, I can turn away from the light source  and the light is gone except when it  appears to come from above my head.

If I start to think too much, I no longer see the light and when it is at it's most intense I basically cannot think at all and have established a behavioral response pattern  in an effort to identify any source for the light.

On occasion I do see indigo light emanate from or around an electromagnetic device but  days  may pass  between observations. All the writing I have done in my new blog, "Please Listen!", I attribute to the information I am getting that is encoded on the energy I am experiencing. If I am crazy then every college student  out there needs to be crazy because I simply know things about subjects I have never studied  in my life.  Genetics is one of those subjects and a lot of the message I am getting is all about genetics  in specific detail.

I am getting a lot of mathematical constructs and I do know math but suddenly realizing there are states to non congruency is something I have never been taught and it is beyond my math abilities to pursue. I hope those with advanced trainings in mathematics and physics take the time to mull over  what I have written in the above blog.

Even if medical science finds a cause for my sensitivity to energy in the indigo range that does not explain the knowledge I am acquiring nor does it explain why I feel compelled to write it all down and  get it out there. I admit  this all could be a product of delusion and I am actively pursuing treatment just in case it all is but that still does not explain the knowledge I have gained.

If anyone can say the knowledge I am getting is false beyond any shadow of doubt please let me know because I have no such reservations.  My goal is to reach those that have advanced training in all the fields I mention and hopefully get them to pay attention to the message. Ideally they will be indigo and they can figure  out the parts specific to their knowledge and bring that knowledge to bear. I do not have the credentials to pursue most of it beyond mentioning it and how I came to be aware of it.

I do plan to administer to my fellow indigos who are still finding themselves but I do not have a license to practice medicine so all I can do is tell them what I am experiencing and, if possible, help them attune to the energy being directed at us specifically. The message is the same for every advanced life form in the universe. The method of delivery may vary. and it may not but we are attuned to our specific energy. We are indigos. We are the messengers.

I do have a question. Who do we have to talk to to get spellcheckers to list indigo as a noun so I can figure out a plural that doesn't get red lined? (right after I asked this my spellchecker stopped red lining the plurals).  That I find spooky. I give up. Now the spellchecker is red lining the plurals.

No comments:

Post a Comment