Friday, May 13, 2011

Indigo is more than just a color.

This has been quite a week. Yesterday I had my eye appointment and the Ophthalmologist believes I am experiencing  electrical energy phenomena in my visual field. I couldn't  agree more but we part ways on  the source of  this energy I am experiencing. He simply doesn't believe what I am seeing is external to my body. He did not come out and directly say so but I could tell he was not willing  to consider anything external as a possibility even after I described how the phenomena I am experiencing is usual spatial in nature. It does not track with my eyes. There is a source I turn away from and turn back to. When the majority of my visual field is impacted that becomes difficult to do but there are events  where what I see only involves 15-20% of my visual field.  We shall see (no pun intended) as his diagnosis  continues. He had me undergo  blood tests and I have a follow on appointment on the 6th of June.

The momentous discovery of the week was a result of my research into reincarnation. I was looking for  incidents of past life recall among  children that are considered to be normal whatever that is and came across information regarding indigo children. Believe it or not this is the first time in my life I had heard about children whose parents believed  were possessed of special abilities. I have  spent the last three days  getting my hands on information and watching many video clips that claim the child featured is an indigo or crystalline child.

I made two discoveries. First some of them are fake. Their parents may truly believe their child is different but many of them are either affected by those seeking to make a profit off the phenomena or they are searching for a reason for the affliction their child is suffering. Some of these children do suffer mental disorders and will require medical treatment but some do not. The challenge is to find a way to separate one from the other. Some of these children have real stories and we need to listen to them not treat them. A small number are very spiritual in nature. I say that as a Deist and, for the moment, I am still one.

The momentous  event this week was discovering I am an indigo. The story of these children is the story of my life. There is a connection I instantly make, I have no obvious explanation for. The children that are indigo are members of my family in a way that supersedes my relationship with my own children and I have not met one of these children. I realize that makes no sense but I know it doesn't have to. If you don't have a clue what I am talking about you are not an indigo.

That DOES NOT make us special. All that means is  we have evolved first. Someone had to. Hell for all I know I may be among the first as  most of these people are a lot younger than I am but that doesn't matter because it isn't about me, it is about our species. Every person on this planet is going to evolve. If they don't in this life they will in one of their next ones. It appears the change is happening very rapidly so no one is going to going to have to wait very long but we need to conduct  a lot more research into the phenomena.   

There are more and more of these children being born and unfortunately not all of them are making a complete conversion. Such is the nature of adaptation in a species. The ones that emerge with amazing talents quickly get recognized  and are handled properly as they expand their talents. The rest are seen as rebellious. They will not conform to their parents religious beliefs or social structure and  those who are born to parents with means will seek treatment for their child  in order to help him or her conform to the norm. That treatment almost always includes mind altering substances like Ritalin. Here is where I get both sides  angry with me. Some of these children need help or their lives will become very difficult. Others, the worst thing you could do to them is give them mind altering drugs. Those of you who are not Indigo simply do not know how to handle these children and there are not enough of us who are, who are trained to do the job. I do not have the skills or training to work with these children but I can connect with them in ways  non-indigo people cannot.
We need to work together until the day there are enough indigo's who have attained the skills needed to counsel these children that are evolving to the next stage. 

We need research, we need to work together. The change is happening, be it divinely inspired or the natural process of evolution. All I can tell you is the sense of family that comes with the change surpasses religion, politics, ethnicity, nationality and all other pursuits that divide us as a people. Our future is at risk.  This is God or natures answer to the majority of problems we have created for ourselves.

I am going to add a new  blog explaining my concept of Indigo thought. Keep in mind I started this blog and my main blog Onward to Infinity with no knowledge  to speak of regrading New Age and absolutely no knowledge of Indigo children.  That fact alone should convince  some people this phenomena I and others are undergoing is real.  I am forewarning all those of mystical and spiritual mindset,  you are not going to like quite a bit of what I am going to be saying. Please take the time to listen and reflect on what I say. We can argue over the details  later. I look forward to the debate.

No comments:

Post a Comment