Thursday, May 5, 2011

Look into the monitor please.

I just updated my pages on why I see dead people and how you can see dead people. I have spent the last 6 months mulling over  the events  that have led up to my sensitization to violet light and I do believe my LCD monitor is a factor along with  the surgical procedure I underwent for the repair of Trigemenial Neuralgia.   The surgery was done on November 8th and I bought the monitor on November 24th.   I was seeing violet light prior to buying the monitor but it was more of a puzzlement  than an observation in those first few weeks.  Sitting in front of the monitor is the only time I have experienced intense violet light in well lit conditions.
The fact that the entities I believe I am seeing are attracted to electromagnetic devices certainly explains any hanging around my PC.

So any of you that are spending a lot of time sitting in front of an LCD monitor (mines 23 inches wide) and are seeing violet light when your eyes are lightly closed, need to pay closer attention to the phenomena just so I know I am not going crazy.   

I doubt brand makes a huge difference but I am certainly open to that concept should anyone offer any money  with the suggestion.  I do believe there will be a difference between LED and LCD monitors as there is a lot more energy in the red part of the spectrum with LED monitors. If anyone is still sitting in front of a CRT monitor, first I extend my condolences, second I would be interested in how they affect  your eyes perspective of color. I am interested if anyone has sensed a change in color perspective sitting in front of any monitor.

In the interest of science my current monitor is a 23' LCD monitor, LG model E2350V-SN.  If anyone at LG would like to see this as an endorsement please  let me know.

In other news, my first encounter at a haunted house has been canceled until further notice. No one was able to get in touch with the live people that own the property. Damn live people always get in the way of research.  I am still hoping for an encounter of the first kind somewhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment