Monday, May 16, 2011

There are no dead people

Here I am contradicting the title of my very own blog. If I am not seeing dead people what am I seeing? I know what I am seeing is energy. Even the Doctor agrees with me there.  I am currently undergoing evaluation by an Ophthalmologist in an effort to find a physical cause. I am not doing it because I believe he will find anything. I do it because I am a scientist and I have to remove all variables in order to add credence to my hypothesis. I see energy and that energy  appears to come from outside my own body. The energy I see manifests self in the range of color we call Indigo.

It can fill my entire visual spectrum or it may only fill a percentage of it. When it is a percentage  of my visual field it presents in a circular pattern with a constant  intensity until the perimeters of the  image I am seeing. It diffuses rapidly at the perimeters. The intensity varies and any ambient light  that comes through my gently closed eyelids can affect the intensity.  The intensity can become very bright but I normally have to be near an electromagnetic device for that to occur. Depending on the lighting conditions, my eyes do not have to be closed to see it.

There are rare times I experience high intensity patterns with no electromagnetic device present. The pattern I see come in varied shapes  but none display jagged edges and there is no motion in the light source. No crawl, no swirl or color variation.

The light source appears to be independent of my eyes. I can turn away from it and not see it and turn back and locate it. When I experience intense light and I am not near an electromagnetic device I feel a presence. There is no conscious thought.  If the light persists I mentally or physically turn it off as it starts to become mentally uncomfortable. I am trying to get past the discomfort and have had some success. I do not feel like I am in the presence of a sentient being.

There is no thought associated with the phenomena though my mind is gaining knowledge I did not have prior to the encounter. I write this information down and I am working on another blog  I am going to call "The life of an Indigo."   I will continue to post to this blog when any information relates to my vision and I hope to get to the point that tests will be conducted on my vision  to further identify the phenomena I am experiencing. The results of all testing I will post here.

Bear in mind  the title of this post is "There are no dead people" not "I don't see dead people"  My hypothesis is there are no dead people. They are alive in energy form only. That energy may  become part of a collective or it may remain individual in nature. Either is possible and it is certainly possible both states occur. Our individual energy certainly exists when we are conjoined with our physical life form. To reincarnate, that individuality must be maintained  once the energy we all are  exits our physical body.

So am I seeing dead people and if I am not what am I seeing? I know it isn't an ocular migraine. I have experienced ocular migraines and there is no correlation. Is it a tumor, hallucination or a chemical or neurological disturbance in my body? Those who doubt may never know but, to me, I see life energy. There is no death only life. How  that fits in with the universe  we simply do not know but that should come as no big surprise since we have no idea why the universe exists?  We aren't even sure  of the process  involved when it came into existence.

All the beliefs we follow, and that includes the belief in nothing, are all connected to our  individual existence. We lend lip service to universal existence but no matter how it is  packaged, it all comes back to us as  individuals. That  infatuation in self  has led to a ton of misinformation and unimaginable human suffering as we continue to fight over differences none of us really have. In energy form we are all the same and it is that energy that is eternal. It is who we are and what we are. We all have unique life experiences that make us individuals but our experiences and knowledge are shared.

We want to know the reasons and I feel  that is part of why we exist but all most of our beliefs  have done to date is get in the way.  If one takes the time to think about it those that we respect and worship the most all sacrificed themselves in order to bring harmony to us all. Their message was to turn away from self and take care of our family. Everyone needs to start listening. How many messengers is it going to take before our species finally gets a clue down to every person currently occupying a physical body?  Until that day we are in the hands of a chaotic universe and our own fascination with our individuality.

I find the situation very ironic because all of us are going to live billions of lives unless we attain immortality. It is mathematically possible we will live more lives than there are people alive today. To coin a phrase from a very popular movie about the spiritual world, "Who you gonna hate?"

No comments:

Post a Comment