Thursday, April 28, 2011

An encounter at the spa

An interesting thing happened at my health club last night and it started in the shower. As i was taking my shower,  in the traditional male shower room we have all enjoyed since our childhood where we go to extremes to not look at each others male parts, another gentleman I did not know entered the shower room.

I closed my eyes for the obvious reason and I immediately saw a fairly  high intensity violet aura behind him.  Except for the intensity it was typical of other observations I have made. I could see no aura when I opened my eyes as the shower room is very well lit. I observed his movements with my eyes closed and the aura moved with him. It was positioned behind him with the center of the diffused light  located between his shoulder blades.

He finished before I did and was sitting on  the bench between rows of lockers when I exited the shower room. Anytime I closed my eyes I could  detect his movement by observing  the violet aura behind him.  I verified he had moved by opening my eyes. Wherever I saw the aura, he was.

I wanted to ask him if there had been any recent events in his life but he did not or would not make eye contact with me. I respect peoples privacy's when no eye contact  is made. He certainly was preoccupied with something as he was paying very little attention to his surroundings. I found that a little odd as I had never seen him before  last night and I have been going to my club for over 12 years. 

I hope I see him again as I would like to find out what has been happening  in his life. He is the first person other than people riding in automobiles I have seen an entity take an interest in.

No comments:

Post a Comment