Wednesday, April 13, 2011

Added new information to my main blog

I just added a new section to my chapter on the entity. It discusses how our entity communicates with our subconscious mind and other things in the last four paragraphs of the chapter.

Now that daylight extends into my daily routine I can no longer observe entities while I am driving unless I take a special trip or find myself out at night. At my age I don't find myself out at night that often.  One thing I need to do is start looking at power, cable and phone lines as I am riding around in low light conditions. That's not a good idea if I am driving and my wife thinks I'm crazy so I can't talk her into a field trip.  I'm hoping someone else is able to observe the same phenomena I am so there will be more people conducting research.

No comments:

Post a Comment