Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Innies and outties

I have spent the past few days  trying to determine whether  the visual apparitions that I see are internal to my body or external to my body. Both are true. As i started writing this I flashed ultraviolet light across my visual field  and I can tell it is coming from myself. It can happen when I am writing and/or thinking about the phenomena.

At this moment, I believe it is coming from own entity though I do not want to sound schizoid by saying that.  For the reasons I have disclosed above, my vision has become sensitized to the presence of my own entity and other entities  that are currently free of a physical body. I can now differentiate between the two. If anyone else is experiencing similar phenomena, I am studying this and will put my conclusions  here and in my blog on reincarnation in the not to distant future.

all the visual phenomena I have experienced in the last few days is coming from my own entity. There are two primary reasons for this. There are currently no entities at my house and the longer daylight hours mean I am not driving in the right light conditions to see them along roadways which is their favorite place to hang out.  I would love to locate a haunted house I could visit and see what happens.  

No comments:

Post a Comment