Monday, April 25, 2011

A vist to the eye doctor

Part of getting anyone to believe what I am experiencing is actual happening is getting medical people involved.  I am focusing on eye  doctors as this is a visual phenomena. If nothing is found  that explains what I am experiencing I can only  assume  the next step will be brain doctors.  I don't want to think about who comes after the brain doctors though I present no threat to others so I don't believe I will end up in a padded cell.

The optometrist  I recently visited  was mystified. He had never heard of anyone experiencing what I am seeing. He agreed I needed to see an ophthalmologist after I get an a visual field test to see if there are any anomalies there. He suggested that  I be tested with an electromagnetic generator of some sort in a controlled environment and I totally agreed with him. My phenomena will have to wait until May 2nd for my field test. Since I am not bringing in parts of my body in bags no one is in a hurry to find any answers other than me.    

I just finished posting an answer to a comment on one of my blog pages, The Right Tool on my blog Onward to Infinity and I was experiencing  a lot of violet light as I wrote it.  If I am experiencing hallucinations they only happen around electromagnetic devices or in low light level conditions when I am thinking about reincarnation.  Since they are not fixed in field of view they are  a real mystery. The violet light I see  has none of the aberrations  normally associated with visual disturbances. It is a constant source of light that does change in location, shape, size and intensity but it is not swirling, floating or multicolored. The color  is constant though the intensity does change uniformly.

1 comment:

  1. Irvine Eye Doctor
    Where do you go when you are experiencing issues with your eyesight? Contingent upon the degree of the issue, your answer may differ. There are a few distinct sorts of eye doctors and eye pros you could see, including an ophthalmologist, Irvine optometrist, and optician.


    ReplyDelete