Thursday, April 21, 2011

Introducing the cyptochrome

It's always nice when new information lends support to one's experiences and hypothesis. An article in wired science published  on Jan. 27th of this year was brought to my attention.  I knew about cryptochromes   but had lent little or no thought to their being  involved with the phenomena I have been experiencing.   As I look at the visible spectrum, the effect I describe in an earlier post is obvious in the blue light range.  I have no idea why primary violet is energized in my eyes instead of blue but I am doing  a lot more reading to  weed out the correlation.

This is very exciting news at the quantum level as it adds more creditability to our eyes being the path our entities and  other entities use to enter and exit our brain stem.   Birds and other creatures that use blue light to navigate or find nourishment have been studied and experiments show minuscule amounts of energy can interfere  with the ability to process the information in order to navigate using the magnetic flux lines of our planet.  Here is a prime example of light communicating a lot of information to a central nervous system using very low levels of energy.

If I am observing disembodied entities there are instruments and experiments that have already been designed to analyze phenomena that occurs at this level within the reach of the spectrum I am experiencing. There is no reason I can see why what we have could not be adapted to do research on my phenomena.  I have no problem being the guinea pig as I would really like to know beyond any doubt what the hell it is I am seeing.      

No comments:

Post a Comment