Saturday, April 16, 2011

Entities and Electromagnetic devices

Woke up this morning and observed an entity hanging out in/on my cable converter box. Too bad it has no control over  the programming.  I am starting to wonder if they are always around and only emanate a signal on occasion. I know I can control the signal if I so choose. I can't explain the process, I decide I don't want to see them and I don't. Another possibility is they are emanating a signal in order to communicate. Could be they are signaling to see if a woman with a a child in her womb is nearby.  I do get the distinct feeling that what I am seeing is a signal and I also get the feeling they are not trying to communicate with me.  

When I can see them and choose to see them, the energy I am viewing in visible light form is constant. Normally visible aberrations in our field of view are not fixed unless they are being caused by damaged elements in our eye. They will either swirl, float, pulsate or continually churn similar to a liquid in a slow boil. 

I guess the jury will have to remain out until I have been examined thoroughly by ophthalmology and neurology but everything I read indicates I am certainly seeing something and there has been changes in the visual response of my eyesight.

Since I always see them around electromagnetic devices I am starting to believe they are using our power grid and communications grid to get around.  That may have something to do with why so many spiritual sightings seem to occur in remote areas.  I would sure like to get the opportunity to work with local spook chasers and see what I can observe.  I don't know how much more I have to learn observing their behavior in my current environment. I have no idea what will happen if I get around a hotbed of spiritual occurrences.    

2 comments:

  1. I think that if their is a visible entity present at the "implanting" of the "atman" then it is not the atman - that i see as being a quantum speck - but the "memetic being" that "guides it". The being may be of pure though but in order fro you to "see it" it has to interact with the part a your brain that can experience it - in your case - in this case - with the visual cortex

    ReplyDelete
  2. Steve was inspired by the following article:
    http://www.wired.com/wiredscience/2011/01/quantum-birds/

    Here we have another brick dropping into place, the cryptochrome
    http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/10966452

    ReplyDelete